• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pic of Little Rock Air

ARYankee

2010 Thunder Over The Rock!!!!

I attended and displayed my deuce and 105 trailer at the air show this weekend. It was awesome to be a part of. The personnel at the base treated me and my family like rock stars. We got breakfast and lunch both days along with frequent visits of water and Gatorade to ensure we were hydrated. I got stationed between 2 of Arkansas's finest C-130s.

Saturday was great because I got to eat lunch with the pilots of the Thunderbirds :) I also got to me the guy that was assigned to my deuce. I spent 30 to 45 minutes visiting with him and getting info about the deuce along with the units info. I gave him my info and told him never to hesitate to give me a call for a ride or if he would like to take it for a spin. I also sold a bunch more of my surplus combat boots that I bought last year. I did try to wheel and deal with the army guys from Camp Pike. They wouldn't sell or trade with me :(

Sunday was great as well. My wife and 2 month old accompanied me for the day :) We got to eat lunch with some of the Golden Knights this time :) I also got to meets some of the 82nd guys that jumped from our C-130s the previous day. I got to meet a fellow SteelSoldier, mslogr, and his family. They are a great bunch :) They took a ton of pictures so I'm sure once they get them sorted out he will be posting up as well.

All in all it was awesome and a great privilege and honor to be apart of the air show this year and look forward to participating again in 2012. I got to talk to a lot of veterans and hear their deuce stories and also got to make a lot of kids happy by letting them crawl all over it and check it out.

Here are some pictures. I'll try and post up as many as I can.

Attachments

Reactions: DAS

mslogr

Hey AR, we had a great time. As soon as my wife can get her pics sorted out we'll post some of the best. You other SS members missed a fantastic time. I just wish I could have had the time to truck one of our trucks over there to keep your duece company. We will make it happen next time.

mslogr

My beautiful wife has been going thru the 800 or so pic that she took this weekend, here are only a few, will post more later!!!

mslogr

My beautiful wife has been going thru the 800 or so pic that she took this weekend, here are only a few, will post more later!!![/QUOTE]
Little Rock Air Show 2010 509.jpg

ARYankee

They have the Air Show every other year so they will be having it this year. I will be letting everyone know about it because I will be displaying my MVs there and will be needing some others to join me as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks