• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up and storage of pallet at Oklahoma City GL

jasonsmack

Pick up and storage of pallet needed at Oklahoma City GL

Personal and work conditions are preventing me from getting through Oklahoma City on my regular schedule. I have a pallet at OKC GL warehouse that needs to be removed in the next few days. It has 8 boxes on it. I think that it could be moved by hand and would fit in a pickup. The pallet weight is 860#, and I assume each box is around 100#. I am hoping somebody has the time and space to take care of it for me for a while. If storage is an issue I do have a mini storage over on Morgan Road. The caretaker can probably get it into my unit if it is dropped off there. Let me know if somebody is interested in helping me out. Thanks

Jason

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks