• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick-up at Warner Robins AFB

Rebelpride

I bought a set of four (4) HMMVV tires with rims yesterday (12/2), I got my "paid" invoice today, and I want to know if there is anyone going there or that lives close enough to get them off base for me and then I can come get them on a weekend. Thanks.

Timothy

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I wish I could help you Tim, but we lost out on every single thing we bid on.

The newbs obviously have a gold card and a lack of self control :roll:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a fellow I met there by the name of Gene Spann who does some packing, inspecting and shipping. He packed and sent on some MKT stuff I was not able to pack into the car (I had the car overloaded and it was about another 140 pounds worth). His cell phone is 478-951-7634, and his company is G-Span Logistics. He just might be the one to help you out.

poppop

Rebel, it may be to late now as Bob is leaving this morning. Any way I will PM my Fax and cell phone and if we connect fast enough maybe it can still happen.