• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick-up in Kenneshaw on 3/5

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I am in Athens, but I have to work till 4pm, so if you run into trouble, I would not be able to leave till then.

Rebelpride

Plan is to go to Poppop's tom. after work and pick up my tires, then find a place to stay and head to Kennesaw on Thurs. mornin', pick up my deuce and head back home, hope to be back here by 5pm.

Here is my route: from:11300 Reames Road, 28269 to:5680 Brooklet Denmark Rd, 30415 to:1901 McCollum Parkway, 30144 to:5000 Phaniel Church Rd, Rockwell, North Carolina 28138 - Google Maps

If your along my path home and want to give me a phone number in case I need assistance I'd be very appreciative.

DeuceIsLoose

Hey Rebelpride,

Buckner Transport picked up my Deuce from Kennesaw about two weeks ago for me.

She is in great shape, except it was defecating oil (I still haven't figured out where it all is coming from), the brakes locked up on them after about 70 miles, radiator leaks pretty good, and the batteries were dead.

But the Michelins are in awesome shape, canvas in really good shape, it has a Solargizer, looks like newer driveshafts and newer master cylinder.

Good luck.

Donnie

Heavysteven

I live in Kennesaw, but i have to work from 8:00AM till 6:00PM. PM me and i will give you my cell number. I have small tools, straps, a truck, and knowledge of the area(incase you need a tow). All the trucks there have new tires and solargizers. Hope all goes smooth for you. Good Luck :-D

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also work in Marietta. just south of Kennesaw. PM for mobile number, we have access to heavy tow and tools if needed. Hope all goes well.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tim just called, his truck is running after a pull start. It has no brake pedal, at the moment(master cylinder was up), he's gonna try bleeding the air-pack and see what he gets. He said his pop is going after a set of batteries. I think he said he has about a 280 mile ride home, once he gets it ready.

Rebelpride

I am home but the truck is still in GA. Couldn't get any brakes. Had to replace batts. and that fixed my guage problem. Still need to get it towed of the NG base.

Heavysteven

Sorry for your bad luck. Could you me more specific about your brake problem. Did you try pressure bleeder? were they locked up? no air pressure? Is your truck in the parking lot or behind the building?

Rebelpride

Would also like to say thank you to Chris (IronHorsetheGeneral) for coming out to help, and for Eric (doghead) being my tech support. Also thanks to Clint and Tony for there help also. I got some pics of it to hold me till I can get it home. Again thanks.