• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick-up in Kenneshaw on 3/5

Heavysteven

Drove past the NG Base yesterday. Your truck is still sitting out front by the rock climbing wall trailers. I pointed and told my wife thats what i am buying next.

There is a Nalley Truck Dealer 200 yards from the base across from the airport (770-427-7281). They work on commerical trucks and could possible help you out. I am not sure how complicated the brake system of a M35 is though. Attached is a map.

FYI: Gate was closed all weekend

Post some pictures up, I am interested in any thing related to bleeding the brake system.

Good Luck on your recovery:-D

Attachments

AMGeneral

I am going to be coming through the atlanta aera on Thursday and Sunday this week,I have towbar and towing lights and will be driving a 5 ton both ways. PM me if I can help,I'm only 1 hour north of you in Morganton.

Rebelpride

I have talked to Wreckerman and he is going to retrieve my truck for me on Wed. and take it to Tony's in Rockmart. Then I'll have to go down on a weekdend and get the brakes fixed and drive it home.

ironhorsethegeneral

Good luck with getting it home. We wish you luck. Iron says it was nice meeting you. This is mrs. iron for mr iron. He enjoyed the visit. If ever in the area again stop by for a visit.

dc3coyote

My folks live just outside of Kennasaw, outside Douglasville. your welcome to store it at their place if you need.
Oh I will also be going home next month for a month. Looking to go play in the hills and woods. I will have my Pinz with me.