• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up in Mechanicsburg, PA

Won a lot yesterday. Any issues or suggestions when picking up in[SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Mechanicsburg[/SIZE][/FONT]?
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]
Bldg. 206

Thanks
[/SIZE][/FONT]

R Racing

It use to be a issue get ahold of them on the phone. So give yourself a few days to get them to answer . It's pretty cut and dry. You meet them at a warehouse then they send you to a lot with a chain link fence. They use to only allow 1 pickup or person on the lot at a time. For the most part out of about 10 load outs 9 were great . The 10th time was a total mess. And I couldn't get anyone to answer or call back and ended up loosing my items. That was a good 4 years ago so things may have changed

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
They will play games there to try and get you to loose the stuff. No leeway. Call leave a message if they don't get back to you call the AZ office and tell them you are attempting to set up a pickup and document everything. I know ups freight has regular pickups there.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was there a long time ago, but the procedure was to stop at the gate, go in with DL, Reg, Ins and have them put all that into their system, take your picture and print you a one day photo ID. Then went straight down the road with huge buildings on both sides to GPS 40.230662, -76.986389 which is one of two GL doors and get someone to open the door, show them your paperwork. Then go from there. Procedures have probably changed since I was there, but should be similar. If you use Google Earth to look at the coordinates, print it off so you can ask at the gate where you should be going. It can only help!

Shark Bait

Was there a long time ago, but the procedure was to stop at the gate, go in with DL, Reg, Ins and have them put all that into their system, take your picture and print you a one day photo ID. Then went straight down the road with huge buildings on both sides to GPS 40.230662, -76.986389 which is one of two GL doors and get someone to open the door, show them your paperwork. Then go from there. Procedures have probably changed since I was there, but should be similar. If you use Google Earth to look at the coordinates, print it off so you can ask at the gate where you should be going. It can only help!
I was there a couple weeks ago. They'll give you a map at the gate office when you check in.

mikey

I go there a lot. Make sure you have your vehicle legit, registration, insurance and a valid drivers license or they will turn you away.

I've not be turned away, but a guy in front of me was because he forgot the registration for his trailer. Ten hour round trip wasted for that guy.

Mikey

Called today and the phone was answered on the second ring. Nice woman answered and she answered all my questions. Pick up says are different from Meade.

Mikey,

Thanks for the heads up about the trailer registration. My tow vehicle is down so will be going with my father driving his and would have left it in my truck.

Easy pick up today. But what a pain to get on base, took almost 1/2 hr to get IDs. And of course the GL office isn't marked very well, took a few minutes to find it from where the officer told me to go. But the guy load my trailer like a pro and we were off.

Thanks for the input guys. I remembered my trailer registration, only needed it because I gave it to the officer when he asked for the trucks reg and ins card. He had no idea I had a trailer outside.

R Racing

Glad it went well for you !! Except for 1 bad situation. My others there were great !! I think the guy in the yard was Jacob? He was great to deal with and was very professional! Now next time your all set for pick up ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks