• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up in Ohio and OK

Sikorsky502

I'm new to the auction scene and there is an upcoming auction that I've found multiple items in different locations I want to bid on. Is there anyone who can help by picking up and helping arrange for shipment? I will reimburse your time. Locations are OKC and in Ohio. Any info is helpful. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

FloridaAKM

I have a similar problem with auctions @ these locations. Fasttrack will round up your auction winnings, make sure they are okay to ship & ship them for very high prices, ($200.00 to $250.00 for 200 pound pallets) I have access to several shipping companies that will give more favorable rates, the problem is rounding up the auction winning to get picked up when the trucker arrives @ GL. Any clues as to how to do this as there are 4 palatalized covers awaiting EUC clearance that need to get picked up & they weigh 800#'s on one pallet.

Sorry if I am overtaking another posters place...

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a similar problem with auctions @ these locations. Fasttrack will round up your auction winnings, make sure they are okay to ship & ship them for very high prices, ($200.00 to $250.00 for 200 pound pallets) I have access to several shipping companies that will give more favorable rates, the problem is rounding up the auction winning to get picked up when the trucker arrives @ GL. Any clues as to how to do this as there are 4 palatalized covers awaiting EUC clearance that need to get picked up & they weigh 800#'s on one pallet.

Sorry if I am overtaking another posters place...
I used ABF. Contact the terminal that will accomplish the pick-up, send them the signed release. Also they will need the BOL for the GL rep to sign. It really wasn't that hard at all, just takes a good bit of legwork and coordination. ALternatively, use Fastrack, and their work costs a little more. Your choice, your time, or your money. Rarely do you get to keep both.