• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up my new tires today!

OD_Coyote

I picked up my (10) 11.00-20 Firestone T831 Radials that I bought from Hundy, man they are nice!!!! Now to get them mounted.
Here is a pic of them in the back of my pickup.

Attachments

davey8943

Those look GRRRRREAT! :drool:

I have always liked the beefier tread, but never wanted to single out. I think this gives me another option.

That is, when I have a few <cough> <cough> extra dollars laying around!

Thanks for posting back up,
Dave

OD_Coyote

I assume you get way more mileage out of them compared to ndt's? Nice truck's also!
I cannot answer the mileage question since I have only put ~500 miles on the truck since I put the tires on, but I am hoping I will wear the tread out before the sidewalls start cracking. :roll:

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Every deuce I have driven with 1100 radials on it seemed happier to me. I also like the little extra top end that comes with the 43" tire. Even the deuce I had with 1100 NDCC's was more fun than my similar trucks with 900's.

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am going to upgrade to 22.5" rims and T831's on my M814. I first have to wear the NDT's out. :mrgreen: