• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

picked up my S250 shelter today!

oilcan

Nice shelter Ive got an s280 I use for camping and radio com.
Im working on a system to left it out of my truck using just a highlift jack
I should have it finished by the Haspin rally

Ok pilgrim, it's time for a thread hijack.
I want to see how that plan comes together. And can you get it back in with the hi lift?

I suppose it'd be a good idea to start a new thread on it.
[/hijack]

Oh, and I dig the buffalo. Bring t to haspin!

Sumoman

I have purchased trailers and other equipment from GL, great stuff if your careful. And I have always had great service. I am also going to pick up a new deuce soon.. as soon as they finish the EUC that is.

s280 shelter source

I'm picking up my s250 from Ontario Surplus late next week (weather permitting). Ben is a super nice guy to deal with and anxious to get rid of his s280 shelters. I'm a new HAM and setting my s250 up as a combo radio shack and fish house; 1 or 2 man capacity!

Here's the link: ontariosurplus.com/

Good luck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks