• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up two really nice tires today

combat32

A couple of real nice 900.16's with about 80% tread and little to no checking on the sidewalls. Only problem is they were attached to another M116A1 with a a hunk o junk mep-018 on top.:p

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Forestry Auction special? I like how you have the pintle set up on your trailer to secure the transported trailer.

combat32

That trailer actually belongs to a friend of mine, he fabbed that up and its a great idea for hauling trailers.

I had to borrow his trailer because mine is already full of generators and i had to pick up more:p

And yes, it came out of Oklahoma forestry.

Dwnorton1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was unit that was setting right beside the MEP-002a that went for like $1300, surprised the heck out of me how much it went for. I got couple parts units at same sale, but I didn't get any nice tires because someone cut axles out by cutting shackle hangers with torch.

combat32

Yeah, its always a pig in poke buying off gsa, pictures suck, but in this case well worth what i have paid for the 2 m116's i have bought there recentley.

Out of the 2 i will have one really good trailer.