• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picking my Deuce up Again

shannondeese

Finally I am headed north to pick my Deuce back up and bring her home. While I was deployed I took her to Paradise Ca so a friend could take good care of her. Now it's time to go and get her. I am going to be driving down I-5 from just north of Chico Ca all the way to San Diego. We'll be on the road Fri July 6th. I can't wait.

shannondeese

It took 13 hours on the road and 80 gallons of waste trans fluid and really old gas blended to make it home. But she made it all the way with nary a hiccough. Now for the fun. The rear axle seals need to be replaced. And the trans is puking out the snout and leaking out the plug under the clutch cover. And the left from axle bot is torn All in all though I am glad to have her back with me.

Ok, you got some work to do and some of it may be a pain in the pintle, but you have that feeling of accomplishment to look forward to when it's all done. That's when you have the ultimate pleasure of firing her up and taking her for a shakedown run. The biggest decision to make is where to go. Burger joint or out for a 6-pack?
:driver: