• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

picking up 2 in Kennesaw GA tomorrow

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will be in Kennesaw by 10:00 am tomorrow to pick up 2 trucks. Any body need me to check out anything for them?

Chuck

FreightTrain

Banned
Yea,Please check my truck out.Quicky check.Tires aired up,see if it starts,check the OVM box for BII,Anything in the bed,and can you see if it has wood or fiberglass troop seats.

Lot 6041.And if not too much trouble snap a few pics.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Freighttrain sorry I did not see your post until I got home. i believe your truck ran as it had to be moved in order to get another truck out. Not sure if it was 6041 though. None of the trucks had flats most all ran. Some have dead batteries.

The trucks were all packed in like cord wood. Nose to tail door to door. A lucky few were parked in with the NG vehicles.

I drove several around to get others out. The NG guys were very helpful. They jumped many vehicles while waiting on the GL guy to get there.

Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks