• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picking up dueces in Littlerock need front haul out

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If I don’t sell all of the Arkansas trucks in place I plan to have a step-deck flatbed at the GL site in Littlerock next Friday morning.
Depending on which company I use, the truck will be leaving Northeast Alabama and going to Littlerock via Memphis.
If you have anything near the take off point let me know and I will see what kind of rate we can get. As it stands now I will have to pay both ways if I use this guy at $3.75 per mile.
I will be checking brokers in the next few days to see if I can get a better rate from someone looking for a backhaul but I am getting down to the wire on this.
PM me for details.

M1075

Good luck with your search, but you shouldn't have to pay $3.75 each way. What kind of trailer cost $3.75? That sounds like a specialized one, not just a flatbed.