• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

picking up @ ft knox

rogerm101a2

hello,
im picking up two m101a2 at ft. knox. anyone have issues picking up here? how big of a trailer will i need to have to haul the two trailers back? will they fit on a 16ft flat bed trailer? thank you for your time

stoney_bogg

Minimum 16 Foot trailer. Make sure to bring all your paperwork.
To get thru the gate you will need driver license , registration car and trailer, insurance papers and make sure everthing is updated and correct. Takes 10-20 minutes to sign in and get thru gate. GL is a lot easier just reguire appointment and paperwork.

Strykerboy

ft.knox is easy to get on and off of go to the main gate on bullion blvd. to get a visitor pass or drop me a line on here i have post decals on my m35 and can tow anything you want back off post and re attach to you truck....

Alredneck

Banned
THe GL guy at knox can be a pain to work with since he never seems to be in the office, also his schedule is more important than yours so be prepared. We picked up 3 M1009s last week and the overall exprience was ok.

Strykerboy

the joy of dealing with GL :ditto: im gona be out of the loop from the 25th-6 july but any other time im down to help out on ft.knox pickup's