• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

picking up my deuce

kipman

RE: deuce is home

not sure it has carc 95 , not sure of much else. I can tell you when they painted it the did a great job and painted everything, also someone undercoted this truck.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: deuce is home

Great looking truck and nice to have a deuce in farm country lots of places to drive and things to do with it. The color is darker because of the rain I think is the real dry color like the spots under the turn signals in the picture? That looks like standard faded CARC

Manstein

Chaplain Emeritus
Congratulations! There is nothing quite like that first ride home after scooping one up. It's as much fun as Christmas morning when I was 5. You can't quit smiling. :lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks