• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picking up my M35A2, need tool suggestions for trip

Blackmagic94

Ok Im flying out to buy a truck tomorrow out of Thousand Oaks from a fellow member, I am bringing my portable 150 pc tool kit but I doubt it will fit much on a deuce.

What is the size of the Lug Nuts on the wheels, and any other odd ball tools I should take that is not in that kit?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Polverone is first class. He's an old school SS members, been around like all the old timers and knows his stuff. His advice will be good and he'll steer you straight.

RealCavDog

Don't forget the camera ! Funny how many places you will see that make great "stretch your legs" photo ops, and then we all get to enjoy the ride !

Good luck and congratulations on your new purchase!

Took as many tools as I thought would be universally handy, fluids, and an air hose with accy's that had a gladhand end for use from the rear !

Forgot the 1.5 socket with a huge breaker bar, but got lucky when they were in the trucks toolbox ! You have a huge advantage buying from a trusted member, as opposed to a mystery auction truck ! [thumbzup]

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You posted 12 hours before (you fly out) what tools you need for your recovery?

Did you ever get insurance?