• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picking up my M820A2 from Pineville, LA

kroctec

Congratulations GE and Mike on successfully getting the super M820 home. Yes please for more reportage on this excellent truck, though don't forget this section is for road trips so we need to see the following story in whatever section is good. But you can and I hope you will return to this thread to tell of the further M820 road adventures.

Please give us lots of photos including the draw outs and also interior shots plus details of the tail lift.

best regards from Dave Gudmunsen

goldneagle

Yes sir, that is one nice truck. Glad you got it back home safely.

Does it have the 36,000 btu Ac unit in it?

I have the power cable(3 phase,4 wire) that hooks up to the back. We used a 15KW gen to power them up.
Thank you! Yes the A/C unit is in the back. 2 heaters one on each side of A/C. Could use instructions for the heaters, one may be missing something. There are some connectors on wire that do not go anywhere!

THe truck came with the LARGE power cable. I am surprised it was not stolen!

goldneagle

I am going to continue the story of the m820a2 in the 5 ton section. Please come and read my daily log on the progress made with the truck. I will have pictures detailing all the features of the truck.

Thank you for all your compliments about the truck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks