• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickup at Ft. Hood

KaiserM109

Like you said maybe it will all work out and you will get something better next time...
What I'd really like, now that I know more about M939 trucks is an M925A2 that I can bob and stick my M109 box on.

Anybody have one for sale? I'm going to run through the classified section this weekend.

Tornadogt

What I'd really like, now that I know more about M939 trucks is an M925A2 that I can bob and stick my M109 box on.

Anybody have one for sale? I'm going to run through the classified section this weekend.

Might also look at a M932a2 Tractor.. the wheel base is already right for a 109 box and makes a sweet looking ride (keeps all 6 wheels on the ground) another member has one here somewhere in Cali i believe.

Best of luck.

Tornadogt

Update: We picked up 2 of the Fluid Drained trucks yesterday.... 1st one was complete topped off and even had about half a tank of fuel.. The batteries were there but dead. A quick change of the batteries and she fired right up..

2nd truck was the exact opposite. everything was drained.. Diffs, transfer case, transmission, engine oil, Power steering, Coolant, NO batteries. Also had the Air governor missing and the oil fill cap and coolant expansion tank cap.

Needless to say we couldn't drive the 2nd back. We came prepared with all fluids and a tow bar just in case. We topped off the trans/diff/transfer case, hooked up the tow bar and 1st truck pulling the 2nd made it home safe and sound...