• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pickup at FT riley

profo

I have a crate 6' x 5' x 3' @ 250 lbs that i need picked up and if possible have a freight company get to ship to Broussard, La. I tried fastrack but its way over what i think it should be. Any sugestions?

Marty

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in AZ currently. Have to pick up in OKC on Friday, then be in SD by Monday. Leaves very little opportunity to pick up from KS. The pick up window will be closed before I'll be back in KS.

Ft Riley is now doing online appointment scheduling with limited window of opportunity and seeming eager to declare abandonment.

profo

I'm in AZ currently. Have to pick up in OKC on Friday, then be in SD by Monday. Leaves very little opportunity to pick up from KS. The pick up window will be closed before I'll be back in KS.

Ft Riley is now doing online appointment scheduling with limited window of opportunity and seeming eager to declare abandonment.
Thanks for the reply I went to the site and looked at appointment dates and there was only one day and they only allows from Tuesday-Thursday normally seems kinda difficult to get in, so I went ahead contacted Steve at Fastrack and he dropped price a lil so I had it shipped with them.

thanks for the help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks