• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pickup fort meade

sn8ke8

i got my euc cleared and called gl on 1/26/11 to schedule a pickup for 1/28/11 but the rep said it was full and that i would have to schedule a different day.
I was wondering if someone could pick my truck up for me and move it off the base so i dont have to work with there time constraints, any help if possible would be appreciated, that way i would be able to possibly pick it up in the evening or even next weekend, thanx david

auction 5627
lot 5371

supposedly runs and drives but has no gauges

powerhouseduece

I was off work Friday but I and on daylight all next week. A buddy of mine is doing a pick up on Tuesday the 1st and my brother is dropping him off in my 818. Might be able to tow your truck back to my shop, only 15 min from meade.

cr500f150

hey david im picking up my deuce also from fort meade from the same lot number sometime from this week, i could proly help you out also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks