• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickup of drained 925 Ft Riley KS

adeso

I'm looking at buying a drained 925 at Ft Riley KS this week but it might be a few weeks before I make it down there to tow it home, is there anyone down that way that could tow it off the lot and store it 2-4 weeks for me for a reasonable price? You would have to pull the axles so it doesn't trash the chunks in the axles but from the picture the tires should hold air at least long enough to tow it off. Or we could trade parts off it for your time.

Thanks!

Flyingvan911

Check with 91W350 in Salina, KS. They have a scrap yard and make frequent recoveries from Fort Riley. I'm not sure if he can help you or not but he's good people.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also check with MWMULES about the condition of the trucks coming out of Riley. He said some are in rough shape. Have a backup plan in place.

Last edited:

adeso

Thanks guys, I was planning on paying scrap prices for them and hoping I could pull a winch set off one of them and use them as part trucks. They looked rough and I was planning on coming down with a flatbed for the long haul.