• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics from the Movie Set

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well couldn't take many pics on the set. I'm very short for time right now, there is a short story to tell, I'll try to do that tonight. It was cold and windy, filming was at the VA next to Kirtland AFB.

Attachments

Elwenil

Hmmm, is there a hatch in the roof of the hard top on the tan deuce? If not, how do you use the gun ring? Nice pics, can't wait for the story!

ida34

We had hard tops with the ring mount. You either sit down on the top in the middle of the ring or a guy in the bed operates it. Soldier B in the bed has a greatly reduced field of fire.

patch

Jeez, I'd think it would be tough to use the gun ring like that. I always thought thats why the passenger seat has the diamond plate on the back, so the gunner could stand on it. (with the cab top off, or a hatch if it's a hardtop.)

ida34

That is why the seat has diamond plate and it is not that bad using the ringmount in a seated position.