• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pics of engine removel and my truck

red devils dude

more pics
ok in this pic you can see my 383 green lever on the three lever light switch the color I want is the one on the turn signal switch and frame.

Wyattearp

Great pictures [thumbzup]

I believe i have all the bases covered from looking at the pic you posted i should be clear on the removal except my tranny will be attached, tell you what a forklift is an invaluable thing to have around you just never know when you might need one.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The pics are in and the truth is out! RDD is a young guy! Glad to see some youth in this hobby! Get er done!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Of course it does Bjorn. We're having fun aren't we? Life is good, if you want it to be!

Wyattearp

thats right Kenny, i have decided that life is more important when it comes to certain things and that doesn't involve working my life away for nothing, if im going to be doing something its going to be productive and give me a sense of pride doing it.
Now that made sense, right? I will have pictures as soon as the engine is removed, pics of my Big Blue Baby hehheh, im putting them all on cd, might even get a shot of my ugly mug in there just for good measure LOL...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I try to avoid the camera but Dave N3UKA got plenty of pics of me at Aberdeen moving engines with Bjorn. I've been going around for a while with my brothers about just that. One works 25 hrs a week in OT. My time at home with my family and trucks is so much more important than working my butt off for money that I can't take with me. With that in mind, I'm trying to stay well within my means rather than working my backside off to keep up with the Jones'

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You might have said it. I'm 44 and don't see or hear too good anymore. Anyway glad to have you in this hobby with us older farts. Good luck in the Army, don't let them cheat you out of your Montgomery GI Bill money.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My wife has just started getting her GI Bill benefits. I guess the paperwork is almost enough to make you say heck with it. She jumped through every hoop they told her to and she finally started getting tuition money. Just keep that in the back of your mind. Hope you weren't wearing the heavy weight BDUs.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get all the training you can get! Airborne (jump school) leads to a lot of interesting opportunities, Special Forces for example.
You'll be running all right, we ran 5 miles before breakfast at Fort Bragg when I was there...