• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pics of engine removel and my truck

Wyattearp

Well Jed you will be happy to know im one step closer to the engine, going this weekend to pick it up, tell you what good luck on the training and i wish you the best.

I was followed from high school all the way through college by army recruiters due to the are i live in and you know most grunts are former farm boys, well after college i decided i wanted to do my part and if so be a mechanic with the reserves, well i called the recruiter for the reserves myself this time, got to chatting with him, told him what i had planned and he said sounds like you know what you want and we can for sure use someone with your credentials, well low and behold we got to the heath questions, needless to say Asthma is a automatic disqualifier, I was furious [:(!] , told him all this time when in school i was being hounded and kept saying no to them, then when i decided to do it, i get that answer, now take in mind in college i was a baseball pitcher(southpaw for all you fellow lefties out there) 2 a day practices and 6 miles a day i went through more running shoes than i did underwear [:)] and that was still going on at age 24, okay so i was the elder of the group felt good to watch younger guys try to keep up, but he still said no dice, i said okay.

I had family in the civil war, WWI, WWII, Korean war, vietnam but i figure if the day ever comes and some of the foreign enemy decides they wanna come over here im ready, the arsenal is a go, gosh i love my deer rifles [thumbzup] plus i figure fixing up this deuce is just my way of saying thanks to all of those who went and fought and especailly those whom paid the ultimate price for our freedom, but i do have issues with what they consider to call freedom over here, but thats another story.

Sorry for the long post i just sometimes get caught up in what i feel very passionate about.