• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pics of re-painted M1031

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, put some yellow shackles on it and Seabee markings and it will look authentic Seabee.

beanman1

well i wanted to say thankyou for the opertunity for letting me paint the truck i enjoyed doing it and if there is any member out there who wants to have some paint work done please feel free to send me a message i did ru into some trouble on this truck but all in all it turned out very good it took longer than expected but it was a great turn out i am glad the are some members out there that i get to meet i would like to meet other members i am glad that mtjbrown was happy with theout come i really enjoyed working on this truck i am working on aplce that close to me where i can have a little get together with some members for a little fun in the sun

1stDeuce

Wow. Beanman1, unless you replaced EVERY panel on that truck, you do EXCELLENT body work!! I would be afraid to gloss any of the 1008's that I've seen, and my body work isn't that bad... They are just so dented up it's impossible to get them to look that straight!!

Excellent work, and nice colors too!
C

jag7720

That is a great job!!!

Any painters in the Kansas City area? I am looking for a single color paint job using the Sherwin Williams CARC in aircraft black

beanman1

ok the paint that i used an the truck is a custom color called steel soldier green can only get it from my supplier its a single stage urethane and for setoyota i can shoot 3 color camo

Matt65

Great looking truck MTJ. The flat bed looks great and somthing that I may end up with one day. They are a lot more functional loading and unloading than the standard bed.

Is your bed set up with a goose neck hitch? Where did you get the bed dimension specs etc?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That really looks great. Very nice work.

Beanman, bring some examples of your work to the Ga Rally in October.

mtjbrown

Great looking truck MTJ. The flat bed looks great and somthing that I may end up with one day. They are a lot more functional loading and unloading than the standard bed.

Is your bed set up with a goose neck hitch? Where did you get the bed dimension specs etc?

Yeah, its got a gooseneck hitch. The Bed was bought from and installed by Smyrna Truck in Ga. Beanman did me a good job and y'all need to call him if you're in Ga for paint work.

Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks