• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics of the new m1008 and a "what the hell is this"?

McCluskey

o rly? almost like the new engines with error codes? any of you guys use this or is it useless?
Yea, like new car error codes, I just don't know if they're as accurate... or not accurate. My '04 Chevy Impalas onboard error thing is mechanicly challenged.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where do you get the system to check the truck?
Various sources Kipman. It's called the STE/ICE which stands for Simplified Test Equipment/ Internal Combustion Engines. I have a pretty nice one with the TM that I'll never use if you want it.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Various sources Kipman. It's called the STE/ICE which stands for Simplified Test Equipment/ Internal Combustion Engines. I have a pretty nice one with the TM that I'll never use if you want it.

Our MVPA club just picked one up. I'm kind of interested in getting my 1009 home and just trying it out.

BobM

I got it from the GL lot in Redstone. Still waiting for the EUC to clear.
You already have it home BEFORE the EUC cleared? I had to get my EUC from Battlecreek before I could recover mine! Will wonders never cease?
Anyways, i hope you rnjoy yours as much as i have mine.