• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics with yours m880’s in the service

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was searching "M880" and saw this older post .. I have some pics of M880's in the service that were sitting in a motor pool and a few out on dirt roads wherever .. However they were never "mine." Officers and senior NCO's nabbed them up quick .. When I was active, I only got to drive a M880 once, specifically, 12 hours one night driving around and around and around and around the perimeter of an ammo dump during a brigade exercise.. It was pretty much a brand-new truck and rode 500% better than a M37.. I also learned that night I could pick up a couple TV stations with a Prick77 ;) .. Later, during many years in the nat'l guard, I only got to drive one once for a few hours on a task.. Otherwise, it was either a jeep or a 5-ton depending on the tasks .. And I had NEVER seen nor knew the existence of M890's during all those years .. Owning both an M880 and M890 in recent decades, I just love them

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks