• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics!

QuickSilver

Lol, yes, the chrome will be going away shortly. Since these pics were taken, the only change has been adding a set of new Goodyear Wranglers.

hwcurtice

Lol, yes, the chrome will be going away shortly. Since these pics were taken, the only change has been adding a set of new Goodyear Wranglers.
I'm sorry. You actually put Wranglers on? Did someone make you?
I hated the ones my truck came with. No wet traction. No snow traction. Barely any dry traction....

So glad they are gone...

Nice CUCV, none the less.

jw4x4

Nice 1009. With those custom rear tire heaters, you should not have any trouble with ice/snow build-up. By the way, I was given a set of 15x10" POLISHED aluminum wheels. They were in perfect condition. I proceeded to knock the shiney off with a roloc disc and painted them flat black (just because they were free).

CPAPPY

Nice CUCV. It just takes time and money for everything . Good luck with your new addition. HA, jw4x4 , CPAPPY FROM XENIA HERE .

QuickSilver

I'm sorry. You actually put Wranglers on? Did someone make you?
I hated the ones my truck came with. No wet traction. No snow traction. Barely any dry traction....

So glad they are gone...

Nice CUCV, none the less.
I used the new one, the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrack. Pretty agressive, but lots of siping at the same time. They work great in the snow and ice. I would know. We have a lot of it around here. :mrgreen:

Attachments

QuickSilver

Looks good, and you got it in time to play in the snow.
Yep! The only problem is, so far, the snow hasn't presented much of a challenge. I was thinking that I found a good workout for it the other day when I had to plow through bumper deep drifts to get up to a friends house to help fix her furnace. Nope, she just pushed right through them like nothing. :mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks