• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

picture posting test

Michael

The original pic is 3008x2000. I tried to change the extension and got the following message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Not a big deal, but I thought the site might allow bigger pictures since we are going to clickable thumbnails. I might try again later when I have more time to fool with it.

Michael

It is a Model T ambulance on display at the Air Force Museum at Dayton, OH.

What did you do to the pics? When I first posted it the first one was smaller than the second one reflecting the difference in the old resolution and the new resolution. Now they are the same size.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks