• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picture question

blmyachtsales

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trying to share some photos on a thread but don't seam to have the option to "manage attachments" I tried the add reply button instead of quick reply as well as the "go advanced" button. What am I missing? Can you only upload photos if you start the thread?

blmyachtsales

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So evidently you just cant post pics to a reply in the classifieds section. I seem to be able to reply with a photo everywhere else?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Classifieds section runs a little different here. You can't start threads in the classifieds without premium membership as noted in the rules. Why would you need to post a photo in a reply?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Problem with that is, it's the classifieds section. Not the discussion section. So when the thread dies, the pics will be pruned from the site. That's why I haven't setup the classifieds sections to allow replies to include pictures.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks