• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picture Request

eeyore357

I was wondering if someone could take a picture of the hardtop bolts that attach to the windshield frame for me. For some reason my w/s frame doesn't have holes for the bolts to pass through?. We have some rain and wind moving in, in a day or two and I would like to get the c clamps off and get it done right. Thanks!

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The holes are there in the hardtop. You have to drill the holes in the windshield frame. I felt for the holes with my fingers, made a mark, then measured for center. Only two bolts hold the hardtop to the frame.

eeyore357

I have the bolts in the top that came with it. I was wanting to see what it looks like finished so I don't run into anything unexpected as "soldier b" is nowhere to be found.

twinturb089

i thought the hardtop use hooks that come upward to pull the hardtop tight to the windshield frame. my holes in windshield frame do not pass thru the top ,but are holes only on the bottom.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
i thought the hardtop use hooks that come upward to pull the hardtop tight to the windshield frame. my holes in windshield frame do not pass thru the top ,but are holes only on the bottom.
That's M939 series specific. M39, M44 and M809 are what everyone else is posting.