• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picture Request

TheDrip

Starting to do research on a project with my CUCV, and initially it seems that 1st gen 6.2 humvees may have parts I need. Could someone get pictures of the crank, waterpump and power steering pulleys from a 6.2 hmmwv?

The few pictures I can find for the crank/waterpump are 4 pulley grooves all the same diameter, not stepped like CUCV pulleys. I cannot seem to locate a decent picture of the matching p/s pulley. For that matter, I'm not even positive that HMMWV's use the same style of power steering pump as CUCV & civillian GM products do.

Pictures on the motor or just sitting on the workbench will help tremendously.

Thank you for the help!

TheDrip

I found a picture of what I needed, and its looking more and more like these pulleys will work for what I need.

Is there a good (cheap may be more important than good) place to get the crank/waterpump/power steering pulleys? the 4 groove v-belt pieces.

Also, if anyone has a second, I would appreciate it if you could measure the diameter for the crank pulley.

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks