• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picture Request

TheDrip

Starting to do research on a project with my CUCV, and initially it seems that 1st gen 6.2 humvees may have parts I need. Could someone get pictures of the crank, waterpump and power steering pulleys from a 6.2 hmmwv?

The few pictures I can find for the crank/waterpump are 4 pulley grooves all the same diameter, not stepped like CUCV pulleys. I cannot seem to locate a decent picture of the matching p/s pulley. For that matter, I'm not even positive that HMMWV's use the same style of power steering pump as CUCV & civillian GM products do.

Pictures on the motor or just sitting on the workbench will help tremendously.

Thank you for the help!

TheDrip

I found a picture of what I needed, and its looking more and more like these pulleys will work for what I need.

Is there a good (cheap may be more important than good) place to get the crank/waterpump/power steering pulleys? the 4 groove v-belt pieces.

Also, if anyone has a second, I would appreciate it if you could measure the diameter for the crank pulley.

Thanks!