• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

picture test

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Something wrong with photo 2, The OD shows up as chrome and the central engine appears to have a blower.

If you told the story already I'm sorry I missed it. What is it?

TsgtB

That's a mid engine hummer wheelie car, made by Jesse James and Monster Garage, they came out and did a show while I was in Iraq in 2005... the rear bumper is full of concrete for balance and its powered by a blown 502. It was 99% completed and we had some minor part we couldn't get locally ( no NAPA north of Baghdad...) so it was shipped back to the states and never heard from again... (that's me middle right)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks