• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pictures from 4-25-09 Issaquah, WA Vintage MV show

Carlos a.k.a. Carl

Here's some pics from the show! More added a few posts down.

Attachments

Last edited:

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look below the reply box.
Says manage attachments.
Another window will pop up.
Then you can use the browse buttons to select your images.
When done push go advanced and you can preview.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey Carl, thanks for posting these.

We don't do imbedding here............ we found that people would let their acct.'s go or take the pics down where they were hosted and then we wouldn't have any more picture, so we only do uploads so they will be here forever.

Thanks!

C

MilitaryRestoration

anyone get any pictures of how that spare tire is mounted on that m809...? id hate to have to lift and hold it up there while trying to get it secured on hahaha... man wish i knew about that event... never even heard about it :-/

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks Carlos, all I needed was a Studie US-6 to start my WWII 6x6 obsession again.

Carlos a.k.a. Carl

I'm still learning about what vehicles are what so anybody want to take a stab at quoting any of the picture replies I added to this thread with an ordered list of what is what?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks