• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pictures of how a Gauge Cluster wiring is supposed to look.

F0Rabbit

Looking for how the gauges are supposed to go in, My 1010 came with Spaghetti behind the dash and aftermarket gauges. Hoping I can just get a used stock cluster and put it in. If anyone has pictures or diagrams of it thatd be great.

F0Rabbit

Thanks. As Im reading more and more I feel like Im in over my head. The previous owner had removed the wires for the gen 1 and 2 lights. Is that part of a 24v to 12v convo? Also Im missing allot of the parts the dash lights go in. Where could I find those? Lastly, one of the turn signal "wiring" on the circuit is completly gone. How do you repair the wire and plastic?

Attachments

Last edited:

cucvrus

You need a new printed circuit board. And it does appear to be altered and that will be hard to repair. It looks like it may be easier to replace the entire harness.

joshuak

Thanks. As Im reading more and more I feel like Im in over my head.
It's only difficult if you don't know how. May I suggest that you take your time, read and ask questions as needed.

The previous owner had removed the wires for the gen 1 and 2 lights. Is that part of a 24v to 12v convo?
I may be mistaken, but I don't think the Gen 1 and 2 lights work in the M1010 in the OEM configuration.

Also Im missing allot of the parts the dash lights go in. Where could I find those?
Post a wanted add when you're sure of the pieces you need or would like to add.

Lastly, one of the turn signal "wiring" on the circuit is completely gone. How do you repair the wire and plastic?
Check the helpful threads, folks have repaired their circuit boards and posted how they do it.

About the missing wires on the plug, don't stress, my m1010 harness is the same. Pic. bellow.

IMG_1953.jpg