• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pictures of my stuff.

halftrack

Some inquired so here is some pictures. Enjoy.

Needless to say, room at the house is limited. My neighbors just LOVE me. Yea right. I had the police and code enforcement called on me so many times they just camp out in front of the house. I win every time though.

The M35A2 w/w is the one currently for sale for $5000 OBO. Its the one freshly painted in the driveway picture.

Attachments

Jimmy

Great looking collection!! The quad fifty on the halftrack is my favorite. Where do you hide it all? my neighbors love me too, I think they are just jealous.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
wow...that's a heck of a collection!!!

Elwenil

Drool... If I had the cash, I would be on my way to New Orleans right now. That is how I envision the perfect Deuce. 3 color NATO, winch, and cargo cover.

halftrack

I rode out Katrina at my house, and yes the trucks helped. I'll post those pictures tomorrow. If you want to drive a halftrack, just come on by.

Cdub

Needless to say, room at the house is limited. My neighbors just LOVE me. Yea right. I had the police and code enforcement called on me so many times they just camp out in front of the house. I win every time though.
More power to ya......as I'm in the same boat as you are with the neighbors...........

I just love your motor pool.....just OUTSTANDING.....

Cheers,

C'dub

No.2Diesel

Very, very cool. The Quad 50's remind me of that scene in Waterworld :p. This world could use less crabapple neighbors. :|

"Keep it real up in da' field, aight" :D

halftrack

No lottery

I've been collecting since I got our to boot camp in 95'. However, the 5-tons and 2 2/2 tons where lucky deals on GL before the auction freenzy fever caugth on. Maxed out the Credit Card a couple of times also and it would take a year to pay it off.

Why the army went to the piece of crap of an FMTV I'll never know.

Armada

RE: No lottery

Beautiful!!! A halftrack is my dream! I am tempted to get a flight just to come down and go for a ride in it!!!!
Don't you love some neighbors? The something-or-others that live next to me have called the police about my trucks a number of times. The officers basically laugh at them now. "How many times must we tell you? There are no laws being broken!"

FrankUSMC

Boot camp? so you did go to Parris Island!
I have a 1941 M2 half track and a M3 parts unit. Give me a yall if you come up to MCAS Cherry Point or Camp Lejeune.
Not as lean, not as mean, but still a Marine. Frank USMC RET.

jasonjc

I love the M16. My dad drove one in Korea. They used it to patrol the airfield. I think I have some old BW's some where.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Great Collection and my neighbors are not too bad anymore since the house next door is under contract for me to buy it and the next one is being used for mentally ill folks. I don't have any trouble with them since a while back one of their alsimers patients was knocking on our door at 2AM we took her in and cared for her and called them. They said we are not missing anybody so we called the police, They found out she was one of theirs and we never complained so they do not complain either. I hope I can come see your collection some day on a Southern trip