• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pictures on trucks?

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Personally, I have not seen it. Some low contrast, dark-on-camo artwork, such as the silhuette of a wolf, that is about it. Any such endeavour was seen as "graffiti", at least when I was in the military.

steelandcanvas

As long as the art work was subdued, a few units I was in the Commanders didn't mind. I remember one inparticular, a GI painted "Bad Co" on the end of his 5 ton fender mounted aircleaner. He had copied it exactly off their first album cover. Kind of humorous though, we were Artillery, no companies, only batteries.

demonhunter77

Sorry Mr. Moderator. My computer is in dead and I've been hitting the thread through my not so smart phone. Navigating the site is proving difficult on it. Ill save my threading for when IM at work so i can browse the past postings before making my own.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check out some pictures of stuff in the Viet Nam War. There was lots of "art" on everything.

Storm 51

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm gettin old so my memory may be faulty, but I seem to recall seeing a deuce or 5-ton on a GL auction with a road runner cartoon on the side of the hood.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a "Marvin the Martian" cartoon on each side of my truck. There were lots of drawings, "art work" on everything it seems like in Viet Nam......

Here's a couple of pics of "Marvin" on my M-42.

Storm 51

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks