• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pig cooker/smoker trailer?

scooter01922

MMMMMM, I heard you were doing a pig this year???? i sure hope so cause your cooking last year was great. Nothing quite like a properly BBQed hog.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
His pulled pork BBQ is AWESOME. Just the right combination of spices, I remember having it at Aberdeen 2007, and I'd pay good $$$ for that recipe....

Southerneze

Here are some pic's of the water buffalo I converted over a few years back. The height is a problem but I take the fender off and have a platform with steps to cope. Wanted to keep the military theme.

DSC04217.jpg

DSC04309.jpg

Dsc03876 E.jpg

DSC03414.jpg

Reactions: 98G
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks