• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pimp my deuce!!!

colin455

To each his own. I know a lot of people that shake their head at me getting a deuce. I look at as " I want one. I will fix it up as I see fit. Don't like, don't look. Didn't invest in it, don't complain how much it cost."
P.S. Haven't seen domething installed that I couldn't uninstall.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd ditch what is not functional. first the nose ring, then the bull horns (unless they cleverly are air horns and/or shoot flames out) and then the fake intake. The color scheme is OK and the paint looks well done but red is not my color.

hoopsoft

So the ad says the truck was done, to the customers liking, then it shouldn't be forsale eh? So he didn't like it. I see the price is still pretty low, guess that says it all.

Swing and a miss.

Biggles

I'd always liked the idea of painting the bumpers, fenders and running boards black (with truck bed liner) that is the first time I've seen anything like that. That being said I think I'll leave the rest of my truck Army tan, and take a pass on the bull horns too.

nhdiesel

Ship that truck back to the Govt. to be used as target practice. I'm not a purist, I don't mind modifying some trucks. I like tubes, pipes, bumpers, and all kinds of stuff hanging off a truck. But they actually have to have a PURPOSE. I like stacks, air cleaners, winches, and snorkels. I like roll cages, external cages, and all kinds of protection.

I absolutely do NOT like fake horns, nose ring, antlers, or anything else animal related on my truck. I don't like fake hood scoops, intakes, or other similar things.

Sorry, but this truck looks like a$$.

Jim

Billy Bobbed

Just think one day someone is going to buy that truck.Then they are going to come on here smiling like JLuv1185 in their new truck with their first post wondering if they gave to much for the truck.And every day you are going to see that truck in their avatar.aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks