• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pinhole in my air tank

Mackfire68

Same thing happened to me, I tryed to weld it but the hole only got bigger. Managed to get the air to stop leaqking but the only way is to replace the tank. I got a pair of good used ones from Colemans for $35.00. NEVER TRY TO REPAIR A PRESURIZED CYNINDER.

SasquatchSanta

Just had the very same experience with one of my tanks. Eastern Surplus, TNJ Murray, Saturn Surplus or just someone parting out a truck can get you a tank for under $120.00. They are out there, just take some time to look around.

This old guy had a hard time readidng your font selection in your post. :neutral:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks