• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pink camouflage

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
You could always do it the pink that the SAS used in east africa. I think they called their land rovers so painted as pink panthers.

hughscpa

I see you guys have already posted pics of ours. It really draws attention and this past summer I had my daughter drive it in parades and she had her friends ride with her. They had a blast. She would really like to take it to school. She said they have some hoodlums that sit in their trucks before school and rev the engines. She wants to park next to them and show them what a real truck looks like. It might be pink but it is bigger than most trucks around here. :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks