• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pioneer rack, need pics of loaded tools

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
Let me google that for you

Also look at the bottom of this page, there are links to similar threads. Clicking on the first one and reviewing that also provides what you are looking for.

Lindsaym151

pics of pioneer rack

It must be nice to be old enough to be retired and have nothing to do but bust on people. ALL I ASKED WAS FOR a simple pic of a loaded pioneer rack.
Give a reasonable answer or stay quite on the side lines
THX for nothingauaauaauaauaauaauaauaauaauaaua

KsM715

Give a reasonable answer or stay quite on the side lines
THX for nothingauaauaauaauaauaauaauaauaauaaua
Grow a thicker skin or , well, go find your own pictures.

You got your answer in the second post. If you ask a simple question in a public forum you need to expext a few comments from the peanut gallery. Its expected here.

Everyone here is free to comment in the open forums. (as long as its not downright offensive or abusive), thats what makes this site fun to come to. Just some good old fashioned ribbing.

3dAngus

Dumb question here, maybe.

I bought a deuce without a bed on it. Seller gave me the mud flaps later. One of them had a long metal contraption on it. Turned out, it was a pioneer rack.

Do all deuces have a pioneer rack on them, or is this a mud flap from something else?
Only reason whey I knew it was a pioneer rack is I just bought one and it arrived a couple of days ago. I was loading both in the truck and walllah! they looked the same. What luck.

3dAngus

Dell, most had the pioneer rack with the exception of the late model AF deuces.
Thanks for the reply on that. I never even dreamed the deuce would have one. As a follow-up, does anyone ever remember these being in use in Vietnam? And does anyone have one in use on a deuce today, loaded?
I think these are really cool. I'm going up to Lowes tonight to try to find a 36" shovel, ax, and pick to load it up. I'll worry about the tie downs later. Looks like some pretty outrageous prices for a little ole strap to tie these things down, so I'll wait for the Ga. Rally when they are just a couple dollars each.

Thanks again.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Grow a thicker skin or , well, go find your own pictures.

You got your answer in the second post. If you ask a simple question in a public forum you need to expext a few comments from the peanut gallery. Its expected here.

Everyone here is free to comment in the open forums. (as long as its not downright offensive or abusive), thats what makes this site fun to come to. Just some good old fashioned ribbing.
Maybe the Mods should require new members to put the title into the search box for the first hundred posts before it can be posted....

That would save DH from having to beat on them, unless he just has a Function key that does it automatilcally....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks