• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pioneer Tool sets?

pdstout

Guys I got several Pioneer tool sets from GL. They fit in the rack behind the driver. I have no idea what they would be worth, but I have about 5 sets left.
Anyone have a idea?
Thanks, P. Stout

Attachments

kenny

I would not thank much maby 10 bucks each tool only because it is military stuff. But what do I know I like fiber glass handles better because I break wood ones all the time.
I am sure some one wants them to compleat there truck.

TIGERFANS2

Wish I lived closer, we were discussing pioneer sets at the meeting Tuesday night and I'd like a set before next summer.

say luh vee

Guess you didnt see this banner just above your add.

When you move this to the classifieds area placing a price would be a good POA.

I might be interested in a set after knowing how much you want for a complete set.

For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!

Mt Doom Field Owner

I checked some of the MV suppliers several months ago when I was looking to put together a good tool set and most wanted like $25 for a shovel and same for AX and pick... easily a $100 once you covered all the shipping. Since I wanted tools that I could use to dig out with if I ever got stuck (it actually seems laughable that you would think you could dig a Deuce out if it got stuck!!!) lets say tools I could use to build a camp fire with if I got stuck and while waiting for help!... Well I went down to Wal Mart and bought cheap Chinese made tools with fiberglass / plastic handles that shouldn't break for less than $35.00 for all three tools and $0.00 shipping charges (unless you consider going to Wally World an expense in human dignity). Anyway - Those wanting an "Authentic" military truck restoration will be the ones who would want your tools and would pay you the most.

emr

I have been so stuck i needed to dig out the built up dirt several times to get out,at first i only went deeper but never gave up... and it was a seven hour ordeal, It sure is possible to dig out a deuce with these tools, and U sure can bet it has been done hundereds of times, I have all three for 100 in NJ if anyone is interested up here, Wood handles are just fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks