• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pioneer Tool sets?

pdstout

Guys I got several Pioneer tool sets from GL. They fit in the rack behind the driver. I have no idea what they would be worth, but I have about 5 sets left.
Anyone have a idea?
Thanks, P. Stout

Attachments

kenny

I would not thank much maby 10 bucks each tool only because it is military stuff. But what do I know I like fiber glass handles better because I break wood ones all the time.
I am sure some one wants them to compleat there truck.

TIGERFANS2

Wish I lived closer, we were discussing pioneer sets at the meeting Tuesday night and I'd like a set before next summer.

say luh vee

Guess you didnt see this banner just above your add.

When you move this to the classifieds area placing a price would be a good POA.

I might be interested in a set after knowing how much you want for a complete set.

For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!

Mt Doom Field Owner

I checked some of the MV suppliers several months ago when I was looking to put together a good tool set and most wanted like $25 for a shovel and same for AX and pick... easily a $100 once you covered all the shipping. Since I wanted tools that I could use to dig out with if I ever got stuck (it actually seems laughable that you would think you could dig a Deuce out if it got stuck!!!) lets say tools I could use to build a camp fire with if I got stuck and while waiting for help!... Well I went down to Wal Mart and bought cheap Chinese made tools with fiberglass / plastic handles that shouldn't break for less than $35.00 for all three tools and $0.00 shipping charges (unless you consider going to Wally World an expense in human dignity). Anyway - Those wanting an "Authentic" military truck restoration will be the ones who would want your tools and would pay you the most.

emr

I have been so stuck i needed to dig out the built up dirt several times to get out,at first i only went deeper but never gave up... and it was a seven hour ordeal, It sure is possible to dig out a deuce with these tools, and U sure can bet it has been done hundereds of times, I have all three for 100 in NJ if anyone is interested up here, Wood handles are just fine.