• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pipeline Deuce

OD_Coyote

Well I tried to purchase the M756A2 that wsucougarx was going to purchase, but someone else beat me to it. BTW - I checked with him before I contacted the seller. It would have been a nice truck to restore. I hope the guy the bought it appreciates it. I was playing email and phone tag with the seller since 04Nov08. :cry::cry:

I will try to attach a pic of the truck later, since right now the attach file feature does not seem to be working.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I still need a trunnion if anyone ever comes accross one. I will also PAY someone to take their trunnion to an engineering firm to get a CAD drawing made of it.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Seriously?! That's awesome! Anything you could do would be a huge help. I think there are 4 of us on here that need one so if we could get a hold of the genuine article to makes copies of, then we'd be set!

Oldvw2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I still need a trunnion if anyone ever comes accross one. I will also PAY someone to take their trunnion to an engineering firm to get a CAD drawing made of it.
Ditto for the trunion block too. Our hope is to at least be able to raise the gin poles and rig the winch line.

Chad