• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Planning on getting a couple of Deuces...

cag40navy

Howdy, i am brand new to the forums but have seen the level of knowledge here. I am looking to get some deuces, pre 1975 if possible. (I dont like electronics on my ground vehicles.) Any places or people that be good places to look. There are also 2 for sale in my area and have been considering getting them but dont know what to look out for. So any tips on any of these? I am already bit by the MV bug even though i dont own any (yet...)

PS - Can these things run on store bought Vodka, Rum, Whiskey, etc?

Cycletek

Read the forum pertaining to the Deuce and download and read the TM's posted above the forums list, they will answer a lot of your questions. If you have some questions then, use the search function, try asking your search in different ways, it is like Google, sometimes wording makes a difference..........:p

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy :cookoo:

You need to put your state in the location section below your avatar.

The era of the cheap deuce is over......the supply of good trucks is getting thin.

The further west you are the higher the prices (ususally).

I would look to private purchase unless you intend to buy a lot of trucks from GL.

cag40navy

Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy :cookoo:

You need to put your state in the location section below your avatar.

The era of the cheap deuce is over......the supply of good trucks is getting thin.

The further west you are the higher the prices (ususally).

I would look to private purchase unless you intend to buy a lot of trucks from GL.
Thank you to the both you for the welcome.

I guess im on a hunt for a good deuce then. Look forward to find a couple.