Please help me make a plan to Move from Tampa To Chattanooga with shipping containers.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My last good idea on this subject ! You start papering the towns around both properties that your having a FREE Jenny Craige weight loss book of 100 dollar coupons hidden under one of these 5 containers and the first team to get their container either off or on to the nice truck drivers trailer (of coarse there will be 5 teams ) that team will win 3 months worth of BLUEBELL ice cream and get to meet Ophra Winfrey ! Now someone top that idea !!

Mullaney

Supporting Vendor
My last good idea on this subject ! You start papering the towns around both properties that your having a FREE Jenny Craige weight loss book of 100 dollar coupons hidden under one of these 5 containers and the first team to get their container either off or on to the nice truck drivers trailer (of coarse there will be 5 teams ) that team will win 3 months worth of BLUEBELL ice cream and get to meet Ophra Winfrey ! Now someone top that idea !!
ROFLPIMP.png

In all cases, Refer to Rule #1

Rule #1: If we have to be here, we have GOT to have fun!

Freshstart

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 6.00.46 PM.png

Mullaney

Supporting Vendor

View attachment 844816
You might get sticker shock, but asking is cheap.

nukem

Years ago, one of my in-laws filled three containers stuffed full to the ceiling with kitchen equipment from Decatur Al. to West Texas by rail. I don't remember the specifics but that might close the distance between you and Chattanooga?

They are known for the Chattanooga Choo Choo.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks