• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PLL For M998

Sarge29

I am looking for the PLL on the M998 series vehicles. I am trying to help the local PD get the needed spare parts list with part numbers so they can order the parts they want to keep on hand.
Thanks
Oldsarge29

Sarge29

Thanks for the info. I think the PD is really looking for spare parts for maintenance. They just picked up 2 units and asked me about PLL. I guess a good start for them would be some basic maintenance items like glow plugs, spare lights and replacement half shafts.

nickd

Based on my experience, here is a list:
air filter
fuel filter
oil filter
transmission filter
half shaft boots (both ends)
spare headlights
spare turn signal lamps
oil seals for the wheels
drive shaft U joints
Glow plugs and glow plug controller
electronic control box (brain)
signal flasher unit ( it is under the dash near the brain)
windshield wiper blades
O rings for the tires (they seal the 2 piece rim)

Manuals! -20P,- 34P ,-20 and -34 repair and the -10 operators.

I would look into changing the lights over to LED type for their enhanced brightness.

this is a start, others can chime in and add the things I dod not consider.

Nick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks