• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PN for A2 serpentine belt tensioner

DinoShepherd

This seems to be a common part, but I can't seem to find it listed here.

I found a source showing Gates 38513 or Dayco 89414, but the source was questionable.

Be a nice one to add to the big list. :)

74M35A2

Cummins part number for this 6CTA8.3 military engine belt tensioner is: 3911621, as found by using the free Cummins Quickserve site and using my engine serial number (ESN), 1990 BMY M925A2. Sorry, unsure of any aftermarket replacements for it, but at least this does give you a source for it. There is one new in box on eBay right now for $55 plus $7.5 shipping. Otherwise pricing seems to be about $80-$120 range, not including transport. I am also in the market for one since I have a belt chirp when cold yet the belt is new. Figure spring tension relaxed being 25 years old.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Yea. I just put local part providers on the spreadsheet so if you need one in a pinch you know the number to give them rather than a deer in headlights look when you tell them what your driving

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks